Donna R. Wood earned her *Certification in Existential Well-Being from KU Leuven, Belgium
. KU Leuven is one of Europe's oldest and largest research based Universities, ranked as one of the top 50 Universities in the World.
Donna works with individuals, groups and organizations who want to invest in a vision to:
- Live meaningfully and make the best of different life/business situations;
- Build optimal human relationships; and
- Focus on bodily felt wisdom.
In addition to her certification in Existential Well-Being, Wood also holds the following *certifications:
· The Science of Happiness – University of California - Berkley
· Unlocking the Immunity to Change – Harvard University, United States
· Transformation of Business, Society & Self – MIT, United States
· The Science of Everyday Thinking – University of Queensland, Australia
· Global Sociology – Wellesley College, United States
· Future Cities – ETH Zurich & Singapore
· The Age of Globalization – University of Texas – Austin, United States
Ordained Officiant - Universal Life Church - Modesto, California and Seattle, Washington.
Donna is an author, speaker and social theorist. In 2014, Donna retired from the nonprofit industry and made the decision to expand on Butterfly Phoenix, creating an on-line following of thousands around the world through her blog and social media activities, She makes her home in Fargo, North Dakota, where she is surrounded by her greatest accomplishments: her three grown children and her grandchildren.
*All certificates earned through edx.org
. Edx.org was founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere.